W ostatnich 24 godzinach odwiedziło nas 7929 użytkowników w tym 3963 zalogowanych oraz 3966 gości. Obecnie serwis przegląda 545 użytkowników, w tym 406 zalogowanych.
Guardians of Graxia v1.5 + Map Pack 1(PC/2010/ENG)
Language: English | PC | Developer: Petroglyph | Publisher: Petroglyph | 250 Mb
Genre: Fantasy Turn-Based Strategy
Guardians of Graxia takes on the form of a card-based board game set in a floating island environment high in the sky of the Graxia world. Releasing with four powerful Guardians that will guide your armies into battle, charge onto the battlefield by laying out your forces strategically. Gameplay advances in turns by selecting new unit and spell cards to place and move on the tiled map surface. Win by completing any of the numerous skirmishes, or by defeating Draknal Trueblood in the game's initial campaign!
The floating continents are filled with the cities and dens of dozens of magical races, including Dragons, Dwarves, Elves, Goblins, Humans, and many others. Guardians are the only ones able to create magical portals which are the sole means to cross from one drifting continent to another. The various creatures are constantly at war with each other through using their Guardians and armies via the portals. Use these portals to transport your armies and conquer the land found on the other side!
Map Pack 1 includes 10 additional maps in a variety of environments from sunlit days to dark and creepy evenings in the rain. Also added are 5 powerful gameplay units.
Combines the best of a card game and board game in a PC format.
Dynamic gameplay using cards and map tiles in a floating continent environment.
Single-player skirmish and campaign modes available.
Highly replayable with over 240 Unit and Spell Cards.
Game card creatures include: Dragon, Dwarves, Elves, Goblins, Humans, Orcs, Skeletons, Wisps, Wraiths and many more!
Guardians are represented in the game as primary player units that command your armies into battle!
Built to be expanded with additional map packs and other content updates.
5 powerful units:
Drimar the Mountain Giant
Honshu the Golden Dragon
Scythisis the Green Dragon
Tivix the great Hyvexx
Tower of Shadows
10 expansive maps:
- A Damsel in Distress - The trinity of castles Luna, Lumiera and Shio are strongholds of the oldest sisterhoods to the order of Lightbringers. Each castle is lead by a princess who is the keeper of ancient secrets and tomes past down through the generations.
- Battle for Hornback - As the birthplace of all monsters it has long since seen many battles and power struggles, most notably among the Dragons and the Giants. Both claim dominion over the land for their own selfish glory and have amassed loyal factions to aid in their cause.
- Brotherhood of the Wild - The arrogance of man can no longer be tolerated. For far too long our kind has been subject to their misunderstanding, ignorance and greed. We are the powerful, the mighty the immortal.
- Defend the Northern City of Kall-Dera - The great northern city of Kall-Dera has long been held by the most tenacious of world leaders. Surrounded by natural barriers and rich in resources including concentrated deposits of mana the north has changed hands in leadership more than any city in all of Graxia.
- Destroy the Tower of Shadows - The Boneshadow have recently taken control of the Tower of Shadows, an ancient hall that was built by the undead creatures of Graxia.
- March to End Row - Enemy troops have besieged the people and are hording precious resources. Reclaim your beloved homeland from marauding invaders before all is lost.
- Master the Drysden Portals - Drysden was once a rich and fertile land that sustained a large population of Humans and Celethreals. Both groups took from the land equally, mining precious mana and reveled in the bounty the land offered.
- Sacrifice on the Isle of Soldera - Guardians Shadd and Oshnuk are locked in a fierce battle of wills on the Isle of Soldera. For almost a full cycle of the moon the fight has waged, with heavy losses on both sides.
- The Hidden City of Arkanstone - The mysterious city of Arkanstone has always been at the very epicenter of debate among those who seek of power. Abandoned for almost a century Arkanstone is surrounded by dense forests and only the brave have dared to venture there, most never to return.
- The Highroad to Castle Stofia - Castle Stofia is one of the oldest castle towns in all of Graxia. It was built by the noble family Stofia centuries ago and is regarded by most to be a forgotten relic.
- [Stability & Performance] Killing an enemy unit with the spell card Hellstorm, Wildfire or Shifting Winds no longer crashes the game.
- [Stability & Performance] When an enemy unit dies from using a spell during the command phase the game plays on.
- [Stability & Performance] When the AI uses the spell card Shifting Winds the game no longer locks up.
- [Stability & Performance] Several other performance tweaks
- [Abilities, Campaign, and Tiles] The 3rd giant in campaign map 2 While You Where Away no longer spawns on top of a friendly unit.
- [Abilities, Campaign, and Tiles] The 4th giant in campaign map 2 While You Where Away no longer spawns immediately after loading.
- [Abilities, Campaign, and Tiles] The giant will not spawn on any friendly units but will spawn the Giant on a different tile if blocked.
- [Abilities, Campaign, and Tiles] Forest and City tiles now mitigate Wildfire and Hellstorm damage spells during the Command Phase.
- [Abilities, Campaign, and Tiles] The spell and unit decks where corrected from the skirmish map In the Shadow of the Valley
- [Abilities, Campaign, and Tiles] Now able to target 3 or less enemy units when activating Prismas ability Prisma Call.
- [Map Pack Exclusive] The correct amount of tiles will now be awarded when both units die during the Battle Phase.
- [Map Pack Exclusive] Loading into a saved game on the skirmish map A Damsel in Distress will no longer reset the positioning of the starting enemy units or the location of the princess.
512 MB RAM
Aby zobaczyć ukryty tekst musisz być zalogowany, jeżeli nie masz konta zarejestruj się!
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.