Dziś nas odwiedzili:
miodowe, diuvel, geniusloci, janusz_8691, foch5r, tadeuszo7, wojtasg, edzik, szymo14, serrafus, majordom777, cze, pitbul455, elwro, osa31, ucia33, toczev, lukasz10051, bulinka21, inesimariusz, Max Killer, Painkiller212, lyser, zbeer, Hanys57, artfrst, duch48, Satro, RUFO, krepel, mondia, xyz19698, Sarima, akak1, johnyb70, spot2302, picer123, bokser123, adamo, riko121, djlemur, LILILO10, Beno182210, seat1234, weenzer, ralf1976, renia71, moje401, grygol2, ted39, lucky170, brakzasad, xxvxx5, jand, FALKON69, AtlasGTX, biggreg, wfman, andy08, ASTERGO, pawulon67, Fedor11, clio2004, podol76, Liar, ARTUROSE, solgerx, jace11, wotar, kkazik, qczi, Grzegorz72, jerry1013, mart1nof, Auto-Lux, Marek.b58, adox80, robaczio9, Grad13, sebastuchon, oartu, sawili, mach12, romuskat, kasi, apes, apochec, rolfikus, Taktyk91, spoli, zpcytadela, papay100, krewetka105, buba48, Lokolok2, vorek6108, jupkeennss, puszek67, czasnasen1, kris, Sypi, Gumalec, Marek1112006, śruba, ciechom, arkadiusz271, aspekt2004, pipipiotr, renka, topikos, jeak, waclaw, marecki2017, kat666, darekgl1968, andrzej0214, Manias01, lauenburg, slay25, xard2906, Tomciu78, Ambasadoor70, jusia266, edek2814, mr36, angelo1969, pepik11, Cirrus, Pafelek1, wojpro, Aydamusek, zxc74, ryszardos69, zibim, ptaszek1, Lune, pestka210, mart73, pawlorka, willi1953, maciej51, dogo, wojtaszek13, MIREK11111, mardra1, jedrek00711, wiesio598, drenn1, alex, robertini1, wiesiek77, jakstan, jurczyna, EdiMar, bacha19684, andjey, kurosumi, andrzej15181, buku54, celin, andrzejpfx, marecki43, Zelwik, pendent, Bartekn90, mariusz242, zbok69, skarabeusz, virginiaa, emilianox, Lorenz, jarecki500, Vanisz, trez, anita13, malczyce, ktos9000, bynio13, biznesmen66, blinder, pushbroom, jarek861029, mlody2205, Svilesis, dragon2012, coruble, pietiak77, gabaoth, MASSIVE-X-2014, narkusdwa, and20, mirekbmw, janko12, EFBOT, sg123
Pokaż wszystkie tagi:
Pokaż wszystkie tagi
Wejścia na Vorek.pl z:
NABÓR NA STANOWISKO
Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v2010.7.17
(o) General Infos:
* This Windows XP was tested on an Intel Pentium 4 1,2 GHz Laptop and on an Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz Laptop.
* Unattended Installation with Prompt repair + Working WGA Keys and Windows Genuine Advantage Crack included and no Windows XP Activation needed.
* All Official and some Unofficial Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates are included till 2010.7.13.
* Over 200 MB integrated drivers for SATA/ACHI, LAN, WLAN and Chipset (Only drivers that the Computer needs will be saved to the Hard disk drive).
* It's also possible to install this Windows XP on a USB 2.0 flash drive or USB 2.0 Hard disk drive (This is not work on all Computers).
* A lot of Windows XP settings have been already set and will be also included in all new created accounts.
* Booting and Running is a little bit faster because some worthless Windows XP Files and Programs are removed and all Windows XP Updates are slipstreamed.
* After the Windows XP Installation is finished it is possible choose if the Preconfigured Windows XP Settings and the Extra Programs should be implemented or not, if nothing has been chosen in 60 seconds then the option Yes will be automatically selected.
(o) Important Infos:
* This Windows XP is not for Upgrading you must make a clean installation on a formatted Hard disk drive or Partition.
* It is possible to add Extra Programs and Custom Settings by editing the files (Open with notepad) in the directory "(source)\OEM\RunOnce" and the file (Open with notepad) "WINNT.SIF" in the directory "(source)\I386" to do this use a ISO Editor.
* If you are installation this Windows XP on multiple Computers and want the installation process to run full automatically then replace the file "WINNT.SIF" in the root of the ISO file with the one that is in the "I386" folder of the ISO file (Use a ISO Editor to do this). If you now insert the Disc in the CD-ROM drive and press a Key to boot form the Disc then the main Hard disk drive will be formatted and a new partition will be create and Windows XP gets then installed. If you are replacing the "WINNT.SIF" file then you will loss the ability to start the Repair Option and Recovery Console option from the Disc.
* If you get a Blue Screen during the installation then you should do the steps at "Infos on how to Remove the included Drivers and include your own Drivers". But there is also a workaround for this if you go into the BIOS and turn off the SATA/ACHI or change the SATA mode to IDE this workaround should normally work but you will loss +/- 15% off the Hrad disk speed.
* If the Hard disk drive doesn't get displayed on the Windows XP installation menu or you get this error "i386\TXTSETUP.SIF contains a syntax error." during the installtion, then you need to do the steps at "Infos on how to Remove the included Drivers and include your own Drivers".
(o) Infos for Newbies:
* Minimum System Requirements are: 600 MHz Processor, 256 MB RAM, 4 GB Hard disk Space, Super VGA (800x600) Video Adapter.
* If you are missing same Programs like Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Paint then take a look in the Favorites folder there you will find Website links to better Programs and a lot more.
* To change the Windows XP Key after Windows XP is installed use the Tool "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" that is on your Burned Optical Disc and in the ISO file. It is also possible to change the Windows XP Owner and Company with the "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" Tool.
* If you get a virus warning about the file "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" this is normal because all AntiVirus Programs are detecting Key Changers as a virus (Hack Tools).
* If you have a question or a problem then first search in Google for it and also visit this WebSite "http://www.msfn.org" but don't expect that someone will help you if the solution can be found in 10 minutes in Google or over the forum search.
[#] INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS AND MORE.
* 5 new Windows XP Themes: "ChaNinja Style RC5 v1.0", "Luna Element Black v5.1 + CSS", "Zune Noir v1.0", "Windows 7 Colors v1.0" and "Disney - It's a Magical World v1.0".
* 3 new visualizations for Windows Media Player 11: "Energy bliss", "Rhythm Waves" and "Pic Viz II".
* Same new Website Links in the Windows XP Favorites folder.
* Windows XP Key Changer (Keyfinder v1.51) + Working WGA Keys in a text file.
* TCP/IP Patch: Allows you to have 16777214 (Max) Half-Open TCP Connections instead of 10.
* Uxtheme Patch: Allows you to use un-signed Custom visual styles.
* SFC Patch: Allows you to disable and enable Windows File Protection with a registry key.
* USB 2.0 drive Patch: Allows you to install Windows XP on a USB 2.0 Hard disk drive or USB 2.0 flash drive.
* RAID-5 Patch: This will enable Software RAID-5 Support.
* Suppressing Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications v184.108.40.206 (KB905474).
* Suppressing Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool v3.9 (KB890830).
(o) Driver Packs:
* MassStorage v9.01 - Supported Device list at: http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks/windows/xp/x86/mass-storage/9.01/drivers
* LAN v10.05.1 - Supported Device list at: http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks/windows/xp/x86/lan/10.05.1/drivers
* WLAN v10.05.1 - Supported Device list at: http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks/windows/xp/x86/wlan/10.05.1/drivers
(o) Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates:
* Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929).
* Windows Internet Explorer 8.
* Windows Media Player 11.
* Microsoft European Union Expansion Font Update v1.2.
* Microsoft XML Core Services v4.0 Service Pack 3 (KB973685).
* Windows XP Root Certificates Update (KB931125) Version May 2010.
* Microsoft Update Agent and Windows Update Agent v7.4.7600.229.
* Microsoft Update Catalog Web Control v7.4.7057.223.
(o) New Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 Applications:
* Windows XP Powertoy - ClearType Tuner v1.01.
* Windows XP Powertoy - Alt-Tab Replacement v1.0.
* Windows User Profile Hive Cleanup Service v220.127.116.11 beta.
* Microsoft BitLocker To Go Reader v1.0 (KB970401).
* Windows Feature Pack for Storage v1.0 (KB952013).
* Windows XP exFAT file system driver update package v1.0 (KB955704).
* Windows XP GDI+ Detection Tool v1 (KB873374).
* Windows XP QFEcheck v18.104.22.168.
* Microsoft Windows Browser Choice (KB976002 v5).
* Windows Genuine Advantage Validation v22.214.171.124 (KB892130) - Cracked Version.
(o) Other Applications:
* 7-Zip v9.15 beta.
* Open Command Prompt Shell Extension v2.0.3.
* HashCheck Shell Extension v2.1.11.
* Unlocker v1.9.0.
* SuperCopier v2.2 Beta.
* STDU Viewer v1.5.427.
* Paint.NET v3.5.5.
* Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) v6 Update 21.
* Flash Player v10.1.53.64.
* Shockwave Player v126.96.36.1999.
* Microsoft Silverlight v4.0.50524.0.
* Microsoft DirectX v9.29.1962.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v1.1.4322 (.4322 = Service Pack 1).
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v3.5 Service Pack 1 (includes v3.0 Service Pack 2 and also v2.0 Service Pack 2).
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v4.
* Microsoft Visual C-family v1, v7, v8, v9, v10 (v2, v3, v4, v5, v6 are already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Microsoft Visual Basic v1,v2,v3,v4 (v5,v6 are already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Windows Vista SP2 USP10.dll file for a greater unicode support (Can't add the Windows 7 one).
* A handful of various requested Runtimes from the internet like Auto-it, Openal ...
[#] REMOVED WINDOWS XP COMPONENTS.
* Applications: Address Book, Games, Internet Games, Paint, Pinball.
* Multimedia: Images and Backgrounds, Movie Maker, Music Samples, Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder.
* Network: Communication tools, FrontPage Extensions, Internet Information Services (IIS), MSN Explorer, Netmeeting, Outlook Express, Windows Messenger.
* Operating System Options: Blaster/Nachi removal tool, Desktop Cleanup Wizard, Out of Box Experience (OOBE), Security Center, Tour, Zip Folders.
* Drivers: Display Adapters, IBM PS/2 TrackPoint, IBM ThinkPad, Logitech WingMan, Microsoft SideWinder, Scanners, Serial Pen Tablet, Sony Jog Dial, Toshiba DVD decoder card.
* Files: clock.avi, swtchbrd.bmp, yahoo.bmp.
* Folders: "DOCS", "DOTNETFX", "SUPPORT", "VALUEADD", "I386\WIN9XMIG", "I386\WIN9XUPG".
* Nothing has been removed that could cause System Problems or any Problems with other Software Applications.
[#] HELP GUIDES.
(o) Infos on how to Remove the included Drivers and include your own Drivers:
* To test if the ISO file with the new integrated SATA/AHCI driver will work on your Computer(s) use the Program VirtualBox at "http://www.virtualbox.org".
* If you have problems or need help go to this Forum "http://www.msfn.org/board/forum/89-nlite/". But don't expect that someone will help you if the solution can be found in 10 minutes in Google or over the forum search.
* How To This:
1. Download the Driver for the SATA Controller and make a folder and extract them with a Zip Program like 7-Zip into the folder (If there is no "TXTSETUP.OEM" file in the Zip file you have download then use google to find the Driver that has this file in the Zip file).
2. Make a new folder on the Hard disk drive and called it "WINXPCD".
3. Open the ISO file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" with a Zip Program like 7-Zip and extract all the files into the folder "WINXPCD".
4. Delete the folder "[BOOT]" in the "\WINXPCD" folder.
5. Go to the directory "\WINXPCD\OEM" and run the file "DriverPacks BASE - Remover vX.X.cmd".
6. Now download and install the program nLite from "http://www.nliteos.com/download.html".
7. Start the program and click Next and Browse to the folder "WINXPCD" and after the loading click two time on Next and then Select the option "Drivers" and "Bootable ISO" and click Next.
8. Click now on "Insert" and choose "Multiple driver folder" and Browse to the extracted Driver folder and select the folder with the appropriate driver for Windows XP 32-bit and click OK.
9. Choose "Textmode driver" and select all options in the "Textmode integration options" and click OK and then click Next and then click Yes and if the integration is done click Next.
10. At the Option "Label" write "WinXP_32-bit_BE" or whatever you want (Maximum 16 characters) and then click "Make ISO" and Browse to the location where you want to save the new Windows XP ISO file.
(o) Infos on how to install Windows XP from a USB Flash drive:
* This will not work on all motherboards that supports USB Booting.
* How To This:
1. Make a new folder on the Hard disk drive and called it "WINXPCD".
2. Open the ISO file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" with a Zip Program like 7-Zip and extract all the files into the folder "WINXPCD".
3. Delete the folder "[BOOT]" in the "WINXPCD" folder.
4. Now download the Program WinToFlash at "http://www.wintoflash.com/home/en/" and install it.
5. Start the WinToFlash Program and the Wizard will now help you to do the rest, but note that the "Windows files path:" is the "WINXPCD" folder and the "USB drive:" is the USB Flash drive that is connected to the Computer.
6. Check the BIOS if the option USB Booting is enabled and if the USB Boot Priority is set above the Hard disk drive.
(o) Infos on how to install this Windows XP on a USB 2.0 Hard Disk drive or USB 2.0 Flash drive:
* This will not work on all motherboards that supports USB Booting.
* It's not a good idee to install an Operating System (Windows) on a USB 2.0 Flash driver because USB 2.0 Flash drivers are designed for storaging files not for running an Operating System (Windows) on it this will only destroy the USB 2.0 Flash driver.
* How To This:
1. Format the USB 2.0 drive with NTFS.
2. Set the USB Boot priority in the BIOS above the main Hard Disk driver (If there is no USB Boot option then your motherboard is not support this).
3. Now you should be able to select the USB 2.0 driver in the Windows XP Installation menu (If the USB 2.0 driver is not displayed in the Windows XP Installation menu then your motherboard is not supporting this).
(o) How to install Windows XP new:
* How To This:
1. BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST and then download all the Up-to-Date Drivers for your Computer from the Chip Card manufacturer Website.
2. Select in your Burn Program the option for Burning an Image file, and select the file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" and Burn the Disc at a slow speed like 4x to avoid missing file errors at the Windows XP installation. If you need a good Burn Program i recommend the free ImgBurn at "http://www.imgburn.com".
3. Go to your Mainboard or Computer manufacturer Website and look if there's a new BIOS update for your Mainboard (This step can be skipped but it is always good to have a Up-to-Date BIOS).
4. Insert your burned Windows XP Disc in the Optical Disc Drive and then restart the Computer if the Computer starts then you should see in a few seconds a message "Press any Key to boot from the CD." if you see this then press any key on the keyboard. If don't you see this message then you must go into the BIOS and set the Boot Priority for the Optical Disc drive above the Hard disk drive.
6. Wait until Windows XP has loaded the drivers then press the "ENTER" Key on the Keyboard and then the "F8" Key and then the "ESC" Key.
7. Now select the Hard disk drive where you want to install Windows XP (Default is "C:") and press the Key "D" on the Keyboard and then the Key "ENTER" and then the Key "L".
8. Now select the same Hard disk drive again (Default is "C:") and press the Key "ENTER" on the Keyboard and select the option "Format the partition using the NTFS file system (Quick)" and press the "ENTER" Key.
9. Now you need only to install the Up-to-Date Drivers for the Computer and you're DONE :) If you can't find all the Up-to-Date drivers for the Computer then use the Program RadarSync at "http://www.radarsync.com/software/s176591-radarsync_free_version". But it is not recommended to use programs like this mostly they give you wrong drivers and can mess up the Computer. Better you check what Computer Components are in the Computer, like WLAN Card, LAN Card, Sound Card, Graphic Card ... and then search in google for the Card manufacturer websites and download the Up-to-Date drivers form there.
* If you get corrupted or missing file error(s) during the Windows XP installation then try this:
1. Burn the Disc at the slowest possible speed.
2. Use a new Disc and not an old scratched Disc.
3. Clean the Optical disc drives.
4. Use another or buy a new Optical disc drive.
5. Make and Install Windows XP from a USB Flash drive.
(o) v2010.7.17 Changelog:
* Added Paint.NET v3.5.5.
* Added SuperCopier v2.2 Beta.
* Replaced "SumatraPDF v1.1" with "STDU Viewer v1.5.427".
* Updated 7-Zip from "v9.14 beta" to "v9.15 beta".
* Updated Unlocker from "v1.8.9" to "v1.9.0".
* Updated Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) from "v6 Update 20" to "v6 Update 21".
* updated Tweak "Suppressing Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830)" from "v3.8" to "v3.9".
* Updated Microsoft Update Agent and Windows Update Agent from "v7.4.7057.223" to "v7.4.7600.229".
* Integrated Windows XP Service Pack 3 HoFix Updates form 2010.6.12 till 2010.7.13.
Aby zobaczyć ukryty tekst musisz być zalogowany, jeżeli nie masz konta zarejestruj się!
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.