Dziś nas odwiedzili:
Robson_2008, pawlo2011xd, adas236, Ireland29, Mlody12478, lepuczynka, michal1126gry, szturmen, matey777, sharp_99, bardini, majag88, bastion4, pawmot, topolski, lekarz, dariusz77, pawelppr, rodzynek1983, Auto-Lux, esbo, koborobo, panjoda, tomzam, twardy1313, darewal, bobbek9, kokaina, draco, Przemo87, przemo10121989, mati_2046, franki1985, marcineksynek, djmichu, joggi, zoogmaster, krepel, zpcytadela, dumdum23, karol80, mrrysio, Fajur, ango, wojtaszek13, bulinka21, Mahico, solgerx, trixi i mila, agnuszka, dyziu_, verybest, balanga11, pysiu_m, lepper, xard2906, OenSan, zable, barteklublin111, sayo300, andrzejpfx, kakuspl, Veni, biznesmen66, Cemolus, bodzio1962, harisa95, schepert, tomekbph, EdiMar, girmun, ted39, jargo61, ewarafal, symoni2008, Estek1, xxvxx5, patryk664, elwro, Dimius, marcindziki1, yonk, glatek12, TYGRYSEK70, brzegowianka52, kamil19_85, Miłosz5995, zuziab, drls1989, elektryk024, andy08, seat1234, patrykowo1001, Mchmch, chorna, slay25, kmporeba, dj den, andimar, MarczelM, narkusdwa, cycek77, pawo, pika01, arkadiusz271, bazyk, adamopietr, artekplay, latos2005, weglownia, wiesio598, zenszol, karol2005, Muriel055, GunHead, daizor, mogo76, martawojt, peer, jerry1013, riko121, drewaldek, kera952312, bezrob711, bil, skarabeusz, lokutus3, schabu72, mirekbmw, adam101102, perez_2, zet25, hardcore3791, ryba2010, jaco013, spajki70, shivo, pawlorka, erwineq, atenom333, dariuszlbn, Bobbis, adminek14, topp2p, Vanisz, franciszek1959, wawap, martin125, tomaszo1948, przemo_geremi, stanley_pl, marioosh1, pitereku, ttt66, turban25, AtlasGTX, monti, zbyszek-turysta, maciej1900, samolot1968, bobak69, DeejayMalec, MAANKASO, kiecio, pentor, Cypol, czesie_k, 4lolek4, magdamarko, bulkotnik, jurek50, picer123, tfj, urszula64, trwsxd, jeno10, czesiek1964, Fedor11, ulaghost, apes, lukasz10051, syaro, paweł1992, johnyb70, zbeer, Lorenz, baraxx, adamek655, Mario090673, 1pz, Irek783, mchbb, mariog1909, pawciopokemon, virginiaa, pawnan, Ginger1995, buba48, mariant, kamelot2012, akak1, jace11, Bab66, wawa998, janik007, agary35, cxy35, marian1999, adam1neo, adox80, DANIEL_WOROSZKO, Creative, barbariusz, rkurbiel, lysy68, Beno182210, toczev, anita13, adam13, xcess, czasnasen1, coruble, Lune, zbyszekr, jan71, Fryta128, dejw, papay100, rumak83, tadeuszo7, gizdus, danix20, robinp72, gbur17, bartecki7, adamo, djkey11, moly12, Krakus51, cybulx, Grad13, grepop11, harcmistrz, filesdark, rdsxfi, Marek.b58, slawko2, wotar, FALKON69, Painkiller212, lauenburg, ijorgu, ARTUROSE, lauratcv, JurekO, duch48, grzes997, mondia, jarro40, piwosz_m, grygol2, aalkoholic, piotrek38, dariusz1972, Velii65, anetpio, peruwian, Uszka2001, jupkeennss, adamos25, bobxx, 3366, vorgkm, andy01, hejkaziom, mahone78, marecki2017, asand60, radzio89, topikos, robot65, terry258, bodekk2, robertini1, Manias01, misio69, nikt076, kat666, hopasiup, Crissis, pestka210, JoXs, raimova, mwita3, elasuc, bagum, jeak, Sdrov, jarecki500, ziuta, zbtom, smithi, cukierek-85, johnlook, oartu, bokser123, ryszardos69, zachod25, kimo1, mart73, wiesiek77, weenzer, mr36, vip66, jedrek00711, mirek4321, SARCIA, robin163, witol, 56narcyz, Bartekn90, fazzy99, itulec, splittt, Johnyak, ptaszek1, karbor83, pipipiotr, RUFO, zxc74, jusia266, geniusloci, sg123, angelo1969, Konrad_1920, klantor, zibiguzik, buku54, wiktor32, andrzej0214, willi1953, kaszana27, kawus1991, P.P.P., Ashigari, pepik11, robus271, jasielec, jpwko, Cirrus, wojpro, roro2, mariusz242, bambek, cmychor, brovarek123, jszlom, andjey, iwonaro, tedxvs, biggreg, mardra1, jano666, diuvel, slawek 58, kurosumi, cam_23, mks, bardi86, DX1, marecki43, jarek861029, ddrr, Kamirllo105, aspekt2004, TRYZERO, zbivor, mp3de, ARTUR2014, surbeer, ElteG, Trytonik, celin, emilianox, secundus, ra88, Jurek654, qczi, as4324, just.83, Lukas8, waldemarp, andywal, grzechu316, djes82, pendent, Charles Monroe, EFBOT, Svilesis
Pokaż wszystkie tagi:
Wejścia na Vorek.pl z:
NABÓR NA STANOWISKO
The latest generation of the worlds best-selling music notation software, Avid Sibelius 7 is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students.
Work quickly with the brand-new, task-oriented user interface. Experience your scores in stunning clarity with the exclusive, professional-quality sound library. Collaborate more easily thanks to full MusicXML interchange support and other sharing options. With all these advancements and many more, Sibelius 7 is the fastest, smartest, easiest way to write music.
These are the major new features in Sibelius 7:
- Completely redesigned and revamped user interface: We looked long and hard at Sibelius and its growing sophistication (and, yes, complexity) and tried to design an approach that would allow new users to get started with the program as quickly as possible, without driving existing users to distraction. At the same time, we have adopted a more modern approach to window management, using an SDI model rather than the old MDI model, adding document tabs, and making it possible to dock various windows around the edge of the screen to use screen real estate more efficiently. Not to mention the ribbon, the status bar, the Inspector, the redesigned Mixer, and on and on.
- Fully native 64-bit application. Sibelius 7 is the worlds first fully 64-bit notation software, which means that its future proof and ready for today and tomorrows most demanding applications. Sibelius can now access more than 4GB RAM directly, so you can run as many virtual instruments as your system can handle within Sibelius. Sibelius also includes a new multi-core-aware playback engine, so it can automatically balance the load of multiple virtual instruments between the available CPU cores.
- Exclusive, professional-quality 35GB sound library. Weve been very fortunate over the years to have partnerships with great companies like Native Instruments, Garritan and Tapspace to provide sounds for Sibeliuss included sample libraries, but with this version we wanted something really special, and really unique, that you cant get anywhere else. So we went out and, with the help of a top Hollywood sound designer, recorded a whole symphony orchestra, and the result called Avid Orchestra forms the basis of the new Sibelius 7 Sounds library, but theres a heck of a lot more besides: great sounding jazz instruments; fantastic drums and percussion; a 20-stop pipe organ from Hauptwerk; and a selection of sounds from Sample Logics new marching brass and percussion libraries, Fanfare and Rumble. The result is something on a par with libraries that retail separately for hundreds of dollars, and its all included with Sibelius 7, seamlessly integrated with the built-in Sibelius Player.
-- Full MusicXML interchange. Sibelius has had MusicXML import since version 4, but if you wanted to export a MusicXML file, you previously required the separate Dolet plug-in from Recordare, which carries a price tag of $200. With Sibelius 7, weve built MusicXML export directly into the program, so you can easily export files to send to colleagues running Finale or another music program. The export is faster than Dolet and includes features that Dolet cant include, because Dolet can only access the information made available by Sibeliuss plug-in language, ManuScript, including detailed score formatting information such as bar widths and note spacing, improving the fidelity of the transfer between Sibelius and other programs.
- Text and typography improvements. Text has been given a complete overhaul in Sibelius 7. Theres far too much to go into here, but heres a quick checklist: hierarchical text styles; character styles; DTP-style text frames with automatic word wrap and full justification; leading; tracking; character scaling; per-object rotation; OpenType font support on Windows; improved font substitution, including warnings about missing fonts when opening existing scores; and much more besides.
- Graphics import improvements. Previous versions of Sibelius allowed you to import TIFF files, but they were awkward to work with. Sibelius 7 allows you to import graphics in all standard formats (apart from EPS, though you can instead import SVG, which most programs that can save EPS files can also save), and manipulate them with a dramatically improved graphics frame. You can crop, scale (proportionally or not), rotate, flip and adjust the colour of any imported graphic with ease. You can link a graphic to an external file so that the graphic in the score updates automatically when the file changes. You can even use any graphic as a symbol, opening up all sorts of possibilities for special notations.
- Graphics export improvements. Sibelius 7 includes one-click PDF export, a particular boon on Windows, which previously required the installation of a separate PDF driver. Even on Mac, which has always included built-in PDF export provided by the operating system, there are benefits to Sibeliuss built-in export, as you can export the score and parts together in a single PDF, or just the parts in a single PDF, or batch export all the parts to separate PDFs, all with a single click. EPS export has also been improved, with better, more comprehensive font embedding, and you can also export graphics in SVG format if you like.
- Note input improvements. Sibelius 7 includes a whole new kind of step-time note input, similar to Finales popular Speedy Entry input method, in which you specify the pitch on your MIDI keyboard before you specify the duration, rather than the usual Sibelius approach where you specify the duration before the pitch. Weve also added my own personal favourite new feature, sticky lines (which automatically extend during note input), and there are sticky tuplets too.
Minimum requirements for Sibelius 7 software only
Windows: Windows Vista SP2 with the Platform Update Pack or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive
Operating system: Windows
Size: 365 mb
Sibelius 126.96.36.199 (EN/Multilang/2011)
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.