Dziś nas odwiedzili:
KOKUS11, jano666, szakal, mirekgabka, zed3333, wojewoda888, marcindziki1, przymi, pbpbpbpbpb, voss, saper7206, ManiekW19, dragon2012, jacekdj, mistefo, Kadett16, bollos, bastion4, abaabaaba, kasi, kamilg1245, mlecyk, maciej1900, Tomciu78, Stargazer59, waldeo, Patryk1972, xxvxx5, andino, zbych-1965, jozielona, Alicantino, coruble, kuras, ggtomy, amus2, maxbyte, cycek77, beta321, joyeczek, marecki28, huano877, ahagner, wojtas1000, inka1, darewal, swen7, jedrek00711, alex, Creative, skarabeusz, wiechok, Faldzik, lauratcv, balanga11, Finder, vitalis, JOKERWLKP, bylik71, lipenjusz, xmarchewax, pio.sub, ellah, jusia266, rr-2006, Abdul_wisimulacha, draco, dziedzic46, piotrek38, Liar, Lorenz, topolski, zbyszek-turysta, danix20, trigall, zibiguzik, michu12355, bercik_79, kasia11101971, greg37, matey777, gienek, Proton_1x, 4lolek4, celtic44, Thalia1, Vanisz, DeejayMalec, pit.7777, stanisław, keram, adamusasior122, Uszka2001, renka, FALKON69, kwasek, cimeczek, marekdudi, tomek7221, kudek01, krzysiu3344, Figlarz1968, topikos, Sypi, jeno10, kgw, Zakapior77, tomaszo1948, ulaghost, Bodzio57, KECAJ_18, tat4, wotar, cyrzan4, Lukas8, edmund54, mach12, rumak83, vektor6, scorpions793, gajowy7, kera952312, mirunia22, Bartekn90, ROBERT POZNAŃ, wojtaszim, jozef40t, geniusloci, pitipavel, mlody2205, pawela, ciołek12, jacabuziaczek, rysiek975, lonej1, Przemek2309, lepper, mwita3, Bogkowa, karat, mariant, donia41, bansior01, zybi20, mondia, MP3Tech, markusxp, Sdrov, Borys951, Estek1, pirek, tom811, inesimariusz, andy08, sinus421, wasyl75, jacolcom, picer123, robaczio9, BarTom33, drypa72, spot2302, MARTEX01, snayper, foch5r, bacha19684, krzycho1985, waclaw, jacekgmk, bogdanbig, Manias01, bil, kupusek12, arkadiusz271, Kruczek12, buku54, GunHead, druidx, mp3de, ryba2010, artekplay, duninek16, crownart, twardy1313, riko121, rutkowski20, akak1, piterd14, kajtek42, igi2, kurosumi, pipipiotr, splittt, figo73, Majki, jerry1013, deskaa, pepik11, fox57, angelo1969, Cirrus, symoni2008, lukasz30gl, donia-67, paul zawadzki, mariose, RUFO, kkk244240, ziuta, eneasz, gawron.1983, jarro40, Rogall, smina, iruss3, mogo76, krzychu1981, fazzy99, Ashigari, bodek63, VonoMon, mr36, AtlasGTX, czadam3, EdiMar, andjey, miesniak, romuskat, Veni, MIREK11111, biggreg, dominik1967, xard2906, Svilesis, wielgi24, jar751, narkusdwa, DWX, virginiaa, max71198, celin, lumumba, robertoo8, bardini, tomex2u, EFBOT, bobeslaw80, bartek568, miensn
Pokaż wszystkie tagi:
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 480p, 720p, 8211, anal, BDRip, Best, BRRip, Dubbing, DVDRip, FiLM, Final, fuck, Girl, Girls, HDTV, House, LEKTOR, Love, NAPISY, Part, PLDUB, PLSUBBED, Polska, Polski, Portable, Profesjonalny, SiteRip, SUBBED, with, WTOPIONE, XviD
Pokaż wszystkie tagi
Pokaż wszystkie tagi
Wejścia na Vorek.pl z:
NABÓR NA STANOWISKO
Leopard 10.5.2 Leo4All Vers.3 (MacOSX) | 4,51 Gb
1) Upgrade your BIOS
2) Put the Leo4All DVD into drive and boot it (if dont boot you have to setup DVD BOOT in BIOS)
3) When it says Starting Mac OS X Installer, press F8.
4) Type -v and press enter.
5) Grab yourself a coffee or a biscuit. You've done well so far, this part may take a while.
6) When all that text has gone, you should have come to a language selection screen. Click the arrow to use English as the primary language.
7) When the welcome box pops up, don't click Continue. Click Utilities in the menu bar, then Disk Utility.
8) Select the Mac partition. You should easily be able to tell which one it is by clicking a partition in the sidebar, then looking at the size down the bottom. If the Available is more than a few MB lower than the Capacity, then that is your Windows partition. DO NOT SELECT THIS ONE. Select the other partition which should be above or below this one in the sidebar and have almost no difference between the capacity and avaliable space.
Note: Even if you have checked this, make doubly sure! There should be around a 2GB difference between the Windows partition's capacity and available space.
9) With the correct partition selected, click the Erase tab.
10) Open the drop-down menu and select Mac OS X (Journaled).
11) Enter a name and keep it simple. Some examples are mac, leopard and osx (without quotes). DO NOT USE A SPACE OR A SPECIAL CHARACTER LIKE ! OR & IN THE NAME!
12) Click Erase and then Erase again in the box that comes up.
13) This shouldn't take long at all, and then you'll find the partition you selected to erase is now called whatever name you gave it. Exit Disk Utility by clicking the red button in the corner. You're now back at the Welcome screen.
14) Click Continue and then click agree.
15) In the Installation Destination screen, click the partition that has the name you just gave it. Then click continue.
16) In the next screen, click Customize. As long as you are using the 10.5.2 disk, you should have not much to worry about. You don't need to select MBR like in the previous release. Don't select a different kernel unless you know what you are doing, the default one is good. There should be a section called Applications, which has some great apps you can have installed by default, eg Adium (an amazing instant messaging client) VLC (one of the best media players) and much more.
17) Once you're finished click Done. Then click install.
Note: The media check will begin after you have finished the install. This ensures that the disk has all the necessary files to install OS X. If you REALLY want to, you can skip the check, however, checking the media is the best way to ensure a safe install.
18) The media check takes a fair while and depending on the amount of RAM, so will the install. If you have 1GB, then the actual install should complete in about 15 min.
19)Once it's done, you'll have to reboot. As it reboots, put the GParted CD in the drive.
(Here are a Special tip....you have to load Gparted Live CD on DEFAULT OPTION
and follow these steps to make the 8600Gt to Work with this soft.)
You have to change some parameters...
You can't do this in the Beginner mode (0). But you can in the Medium (1) and the Expert (2) modes. In those modes, when you're asked whether you want to accept the automatically detected graphic parameters, answer No. Further on, you'll be asked to select the name of the graphic interface. Select vesa. This sets the file up properly (with no explicit editing necessary), and eventually the Gparted GUI appears. (Select all default on others...monitor o can answer NO too and
select 800x600). So..resuming... select start with DEFAULT.. there?s a lot of options will appear..continue and go on...choose MEDIUM(1) and for DETECT VIDEO = NO..select VESA...default for other option that will be prompted (click enter)... and for MONITOR DETECT = NO..select 800x600
20) Wait for it to load (window and all) then right-click on your Windows partition (it has a file system of NTFS). Click Manage Flags.
21) Tick the box for boot. Click OK.
22) Click quit on the desktop and when prompted, take the CD out. Reboot.
1) Open My Computer.
2) Double-click on the C drive.
3) Click Tools, then Folder Options.
4) Click the View tab, then in the scrolling box, select Show Hidden Files and Folders.
5) Uncheck Hide protected operating system files (recommended).
6) Click OK.
7) Now, you should be back in the C: Drive. Look for a file called boot.ini. Right click on it and select Properties.
8) Untick the Read-Only checkbox.
9) Now press OK, then right click again on boot.ini.
10) Click Open With... then select Notepad.
11) Make a new line at the bottom and copy and paste this code: C:\chain0=Mac OS X86
12) Save the file and exit Notepad.
13) Now we have to copy a file called chain0 to the C: drive. This is apparently on the Kalyway disk, but it is very hard to get. Instead, download it from here (RAR file) or here (zip file). Extract it then put the resulting file (chain0 without any extensions) into the root of the C: drive (the same place where boot.ini is located.)
Alternatively, you could get this tboot. A revised version of chain0 loader that supports multi HDD as well as loading OSX on extended partition, unlike chain0. tboot file also goes in C:\, adding the following line to boot.ini
c:\tboot=Mac OSX Leopard
USE TBOOT ! Because let you load Leopard on a differente partition than the PRIMARY
Chain0 dont work for me ! For Chain0 you have to setup your Leopard in the PRIMARY PARTITION.
That?s not my case...
After that..loads Leopard...
installs all drivers (double click them...i copy all the drivers to desktop..reboot as needed..)
...and voil? ! your MacOx86 Leopard is ready to use !
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.