Dziś nas odwiedzili:
jarro40, Bartekn90, cam_23, aj 1971, saturn, iwonaro, wiesiek77, mks, Marek-irl, Ashigari, Svilesis, nowako22, Vanisz, mp3de, bulinka21, djlemur, spamer300, biznesmen66, biukom, malczyce, virginiaa, puedros57, cwiras22, filip74.74, Benton, alwarus, Bab66, zyga, adox80, narkusdwa, gbur17, whisky65, jarecki500, EFBOT, Fryta128, gargamel_50, arrtturro76, wiczus
Pokaż wszystkie tagi:
Wejścia na Vorek.pl z:
NABÓR NA STANOWISKO
Multiboot 2011 DVD USB v.1.6.2 (Acronis/Paragon/Hiren's/Windows Live Ram) | 1,38 Gb
Multiboot DVD & USB disk system administrator, based on the bootstrap IsoLinux / SysLinux v.3.86. The CD consists of several products, PhD, a shell-boot c CD / DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB-HDD and conventional HDD. The main purpose - preparing to install the OS, data recovery, intensive care companies, clearing the OS from viruses (trojans).
companies, clearing the OS from viruses (trojans).
System requirements: PC with 128Mb RAM or higher, CD / DVD drive or USB interface
The DVD-version includes:
01. USB-driver PLOP v.5.11-2
02. SV-Micro-PE (@ SV2004) Plus Pack 2k10
03. RusLive (@ NIKZZZZ) Special Edition 2k10
04. Win7Live (@ Xemom1) Special Edition 2k10
05. Parted Magic 5.10 / Linux Live-CD /
06. DOS-version of Hiren's Boot CD 13.1 by lexapass (rus)
07. Acronis Disk Director Suite v.10.2288 (eng)
08. Acronis True Image Enterprise Server with Universal Restore v.9.7.8398 (rus)
09. Easeus Partition Manager Server v.7.0.1 (eng)
10. Paragon "Home Expert 2009" / Hard Disk Manager / 9.00.009.8667 (rus)
11. The boot floppy FreeDos v.1.0 (rus)
12. Memory Test MemTest86 + v.4.20
13. Acronis Backup & Recovery Workstation v.10.0.12497 (rus)
14. Acronis True Image Home Plus Pack 2010 v.13.7160 (rus)
15. Acronis Disk Director Home v.11.0.2121 (rus)
16. Norton Ghost (Linux version) v.188.8.131.526 (eng)
17. R-Studio Emergency v.5.1.455 (eng)
18. Recovery Agent Acronis (rus)
19. and much more ...
Changes in v1.6.2 (24.02.2011):
Added third nucleus on Win-7 (repak assembly Xemom1). Updated and greatly augmented by the program (adding two full-fledged anti-virus scanner - DrWeb CureIt and Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool with updates). Also included is a Linux LiveCD (Parted Magic 5.10)
How to create a bootable CD / DVD or USB-Flash/USB-HDD
Show / Hide Text
1. For CD / DVD you need a program for recording images - for example, Nero Burning Rom. In order to burn the image without any problems, be sure to put a tick in the File-> Options-> Expert Properties-> Enable generation of short Lead-Out!, Otherwise it can not fit on a disc!
2. For flash drives installation procedure is as follows:
2.1 USB flash drive, you must first format (Note: All data on the flash drive will be erased) using HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool. It is necessary to flash drive was seen as a computer The USB-HDD, from which you can boot the operating system. If the flash drive has been used as a boot, you can skip this paragraph.
2.2 Using WinRar, UltraISO or Total Commander to unpack the contents of an image on a flash drive / USB-HDD.
2.3 Go to the folder boot / syslinux on the flash drive and run makeboot.bat This batch file will make the drive bootable. Please note that makeboot.bat need to run it from a flash drive (he defines on the drive letter).
Windows Vista and W7 to run a batch file need to be root! After working batch file your flash drive ready for use.
Option 2: kachivaet memtest86, unpack / start, choose your flash drive, note the box "format (all data on the flash drive will be destroyed !!!), forward to mining. After that, remove all I stick to the program and go to step 2.2 and 2.3.
Option 3: Use a utility to format the flash RMPrepUSB (is in the image on the way PePrograms \ HDD-Utilites \ RMPrepUSB \ or from the menu P2Start.exe Programs 2k10 \ HDD-utility. "Utility formats the stick with a more regular geometry (everything is already set up, but if you wish - you can play around with the settings). After working just run 2.2 (boot on the stick itself will add utility). I should add that after formatting options loading was made possible not only from the HDD-partition boot menu Bios, but also from USB . ... But stopped working Plop!
Option 4: For formatting you can also use the utility BootICE (PePrograms \ HDD-Utilites \ BootICE) ... And then - 2.2 (loader utility can create itself - only to indicate SysLinux).
3. Installation on USB-HDD/HDD:
3.1. Screw you want to format any program on the breakdown of HDD, create a primary boot partition is the right size (730Mb - ...). File system must necessarily choose FAT32.
3.2 With the help of WinRar, UltraISO or Total Commander to unpack the contents of the image on the HDD.
3.3 Go to the folder boot / syslinux and run makeboot.bat. This batch file will make the drive bootable. Please note that makeboot.bat need to run it from CD (he defines on the drive letter). Podklyuchechenie boot to HDD takes place in a second pass makeboot.bat (in the first quarter - only the flesh).
Windows Vista and W7 to run a batch file need to be root! After working your batch file was loading screw (located in boot / syslinux to create a boot file ldlinux.sys (attributes: hidden / system).
How to boot from this disk
To boot from the CD / DVD or USB-Flash/USB-HDD necessary when the computer boots from the boot menu to select the appropriate media. This can be done either in the BiOS, either in the menu Quick Boot (called at the time of initialization BiOS, usually on the keys Esc, F11, F12, F8 - see hint or instruction). USB-Flash is often in the Quick Boot hidden in a submenu HDD (bootable flash drive is perceived as a boot screw). If you have several options to boot from USB drive (USB-FDD, USB-ZipDrive, USB-HDD) - select USB-HDD.
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.