Dziś nas odwiedzili:
bokser123, arkadiusz271, grzesiek53, tedxvs, porwichp, Manias01, Savicz, pipipiotr, majordom777, CYRAZEK, mr36, bazyk, basti1960, zbtom, kaszana27, AtlasGTX, sayo300, MIREK11111, krriss, greg61, SARCIA, romuskat, zxc74, zabinki, biggreg, nowmarek, renka, zibim, papay100, ryszardos69, sir daro 24, janek12, Cirrus, kat666, balanga11, edetka, RUFO, vektor6, Veni, celin, jand, Krzych60, brakzasad, gresiek1, peruwian, marecki43, jedrek00711, pepik11, rdsxfi, alex, angelo1969, dariusz1972, willi1953, pebo11, sarinka7788, cmychor, kasi, mariusz242, Rad76, wojtaszek13, jszlom, ziuta, 123nowy, andjey, artekplay, rob1234599, jarro40, Bartekn90, cam_23, aj 1971, saturn, iwonaro, wiesiek77, mks, Marek-irl, Ashigari, Svilesis, nowako22, Vanisz, mp3de, bulinka21, djlemur, spamer300, biznesmen66, biukom, malczyce, virginiaa, puedros57, cwiras22, filip74.74, Benton, alwarus, Bab66, zyga, adox80, narkusdwa, gbur17, whisky65, jarecki500, EFBOT, Fryta128, gargamel_50, arrtturro76, wiczus
Pokaż wszystkie tagi:
Wejścia na Vorek.pl z:
NABÓR NA STANOWISKO
SV-MicroPE 2k10 PlusPack CD/USB v.1.6.3 | 564 MB
Windows-PE from the SV2004, heavily modified from its original version. Features - WIM-assembly, based on the core BS-Explorer, loaded in 30 seconds and running very quickly. There is support for SCSI / SATA / RAID. Networking / Internet and multimedia support in the assembly are not available.
System requirements: PC with 128Mb RAM or higher, CD / DVD drive or USB interface
Minimum Requirements: 128MB RAM, normal operation of all programs - 160MB.
Differences from the original version:
1. Integrated driver SCSI / SATA / RAID / IDE (@ yurkesha)
2. Full support USB-Flash/HDD hot-pluggable.
3. Support Wim-archives (automount in B: \ PePrograms), in the presence of a file ini - run. (@ Yurkesha)
4. Changed the logo download (for single and multi-various). CD-boot - Isolinus, USB-boot Syslinux (3.86). Can be installed on USB-HDD (format the partition, do the primary / active), copy the folder, run the batch file on the disk.
5. Added Russified Explorer + +
6. Restart the shell at startup when the carrier is connected with a marker. The marker is a batch file DISK \ SVPE \ startSV.bat. When you load goes bust drive C. .. W, sought the file, control passes to the first found, ie,
C: \ SVPE \ startSV.bat ... D: \ SVPE \ startSV.bat ...
The batch file installs a folder with the programs (PePrograms) as drive Y: - For simplicity, the "snap" connected with the support programs. In addition, the main menu is replaced by BS Explorer and restarts the shell. Ie, the main menu (the kernel) works, if not find a carrier with a marker. And extended (SVPE \ _start.ini, can be easily modified by a set of programs if necessary) replace the basic, if found support. Set of plug-programming can be seen on the last picture. In addition to the Start menu, easy to change the other menus, add entries to the registry and "throw" the necessary libraries in the core - all that can be prescribed in startSV.bat.
7. Kernel size 40MB that allows us to hope to boot with 128MB of RAM (not tested). All programs are removed from the kernel (only the file manager FAR, Eplorer + + and partly ERD-2005). For the convenience of using labels on some of the utilities are duplicated in different sections - for example, the program CD-Roller and IsoBuster (Recovery CD / DVD) "prescribed" under "Data Recovery" and "CD / DVD-utility."
8. The algorithm of memory allocation tempo drive (now in the presence of storage volume grows - up to gigabytes).
9. In detail: Runscanner for incitement programs to "lying" Windu, SetTargetRoot for the same purpose in the ERD-2005 and so on.
10. Virtually all programs can be used as a portable (self-extracting in TEMP with Auto Login). When you work in XPe from the menu on the possibility of being set against the "lying" Windu.
List win32-program in assembly (v.1.6.3):
Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
Acronis Disk Director Server
Acronis Disk Editor
Acronis Recovery Expert
Acronis True Image Home 2011
Acronis True Image Server 9.7
Active @ File Recovery
Active @ Partition Recovery
Active @ Undelete
Advanced Registry Tracer
Anti WPA 2.3
Battery Eater Pro 2.3
CCleaner by Piriform
Disk Editor & Data Recovery
Disk Smart View
Easeus Data Recovery Wizard
Fab's AutoBackup 4
FAR Manager 2.0
Hard Disk Sentinel
HDTune Pro 4.50
ImDisk Virtual Disk
jv16 Power Tools 2010
Notepad + +
O & O Disk Recovery
Opened Files View
Paragon Alignment Tool
Paragon Total Defrag
Paragon Home Expert 1911
Partition Find and Mount
Partition Table Disk Doctor 3.5
Partition Wizard 5.0 Pro
PQ Drive Image 2002
Process Activity View
Product Key Explorer
Recover My Files 4.5
Registrar Registry Manager
RightMark Memory Analyzer
RunTime DriveImage XML
Runtime NAS Data Recovery
Runtime RAID Reconstructor 4.01
Runtime RAID Recovery
S & M
Sateira Session Commander
Search & Replace
Search My Files
Shell Extention View
Smart Driver Backup
Spy BHO Remover
Symantec Ghost CE 11.5.1
Symantec Ghost CE 8.2
Symantec Ghost Explorer
SysInfo for Windows (SiW)
SysInfo Viewer (SiV)
TFT Test 1.52
Tireal TFT Test
Trojan Remover QuickScan
Universal Virus Sniffer
Unknown Device Identifier
UsefulUtils Discs Studio
Vista & XP Tweaker
Vista UAC Maker
Zero Assumption Recovery
Transducer measures Measure
Set the paging file
How to create a bootable CD / DVD or USB-Flash/USB-HDD:
1. For CD / DVD you need a program for recording images - for example, Nero Burning Rom. In order to burn the image without any problems, be sure to put a tick in the File-> Options-> Expert Properties-> Enable generation of short Lead-Out!, Otherwise it can not fit on a disc!
2. For flash drives installation procedure is as follows:
2.1 USB flash drive, you must first format (Note: All data on the flash drive will be erased) using HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool. It is necessary to flash drive was seen as a computer The USB-HDD, from which you can boot the operating system. If the flash drive has been used as a boot, you can skip this paragraph.
2.2 Using WinRar, UltraISO or Total Commander to unpack the contents of an image on a flash drive / USB-HDD.
2.3 Go to the folder boot / syslinux on the flash drive and run makeboot.bat. This batch file will make the drive bootable. Please note that makeboot.bat need to run it from a flash drive (he defines on the drive letter).
Windows Vista and W7 to run a batch file need to be root! After working batch file your flash drive ready for use.
3. Installation on USB-HDD/HDD:
3.1. Screw you want to format any program on the breakdown of HDD, create a primary boot partition is the right size (730Mb - ...). File system must necessarily choose FAT32.
3.2 With the help of WinRar, UltraISO or Total Commander to unpack the contents of the image on the HDD.
3.3 Go to the folder boot / syslinux and run makeboot.bat (note that the screws are activated second pass batch file, read on the screen!). This batch file will make the drive bootable. Please note that makeboot.bat need to run it from CD (he defines on the drive letter).
Windows Vista and W7 to run a batch file need to be root! After working your batch file the screw was bootable (in the folder Syslinux create a boot file ldlinux.sys (attributes: hidden / system).
"Syslinux.exe" is not an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. - Appears when you try to start the batch file under the x64 version of Windows. To correct castings need 32-bit version (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/W7). Alternative solutions - to make on another computer, or burn the image to a CD, boot from it and do everything from the LiveXP.
How to boot from this disk
To boot from the CD / DVD or USB-Flash/USB-HDD necessary when the computer boots from the boot menu to select the appropriate media. This can be done either in the BiOS, either in the menu Quick Boot / called at the time of initialization BiOS, usually on the keys Esc, F11, F12, F8 - see hint or instructions. USB-Flash is often in the Quick Boot hidden in a submenu HDD (bootable flash drive is perceived as a boot screw). If you have several options to boot from USB drive (USB-FDD, USB-ZipDrive, USB-HDD) - select USB-HDD.
How to add their programs to the menu
The programs themselves - throwing into folders PePrograms / folder PePrograms connected at boot as drive Y: /, appends, similar to the menu SVPE \ _start.ini (the easiest way to copy the next block, just change the path to your EXE shke, the path to bend, label). After loading the menu by default in the SV-MicroPE CD / USB 2k10 PlusPack replaced by a menu of folders SVPE \ _start.ini and restarts the shell with a new menu and program connections to disk Y: \.
Would look like the point of a new program PROGA, triggered START.exe
ParentItem = AntiVir antivirus folder on the menu
Caption = Proga program name
ExeName = Y: \ AntiVir \ PROGA \ START.exe path to the EXE shke
IconName = Y: \ AntiVir \ PROGA \ START.exe path to the icon, the same as for EXE shke
IconNumber = 0 number will
ExeDir = Y: \ AntiVir \ PROGA \ Program folder
CmdParam =- ai1 if you need a start parameter (otherwise - is empty)
ShowState = NORMAL run non-dot (if you run the CMD-file, beauty set HIDE)
1. Added avtorasstanovka letters as a windsurfing destination (ie, after loading the crumbs of the drive letters should correspond to a desktop Windows). Sometimes it might not work.
2. For machines with small volumes of RAM (if after loading the PE of the system memory less than 512MB) added the ability to automatically mount the swap file (pagefile.sys) from the target WINDOWS. The size of the paging file does not change that ensures the safety data on the same drive to be restored. If the paging file is not found, run the utility to manually select the disc and the size of fs. By default, this option is disabled (drive connected paging file is locked for managers disks, ie, it can not format it or change size, etc.). Shortcut to manually start is on the desktop, for auto-connection at startup uncomment autostart script in boot \ WinPE.Cfg \ SVPE.bat / not recommended.
3. Added DiskCryptor (cryptologist to drive).
4. Completely redesigned unit SCSI / SATA / Raid, significantly increased the bank drivers and altered their "suspension" at boot - what a huge thank you yahoo002. This is slightly increased the boot kernel, but the mount when the load size did not change (ie, requirements for memory are the same - 128MB).
5. Added support UDFS, that allows to mount disk images with the file system UDF.
6. Improved the WinMount, now it allows you to mount disc images in the system.
7. Paragon updated to version "Home Expert 1911" added Paragon Total Defrag and BootManager. Although the 11-th "DE" version has support for Alignment ("alignment" 4k drives), leaving a standalone utility Paragon alignment tool.
8. Added alternative to manually change the resolution from the start menu (640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x800, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1920x1440). Color depth is set automatically (if not supported by 32bit - sets 16). Installing a safe, unsupported resolution fail. Support for specific permissions depends on the combination vidyaha / monitor is not guaranteed support for the entire line.
9. Added a full-fledged alternative menu based on Grub4Dos the ability to connect a call from his multisborok. You can also rebuild the drive to use Grub4Dos as a shell by default (edit boot \ isolinux \ isolinux.cfg, the sample is in the file). In addition, it is now possible to use the flash file system NTFS: you need to prepare for Grub4Dos stick and move the file GRLDR from the Boot folder in the root of the stick.
Activation / reg code: not required
Language: English / Russian
File Format: iso
Platform / OS: WinPe
File Size: 564.42 Mb
Aby zobaczyć ukryty tekst musisz być zalogowany, jeżeli nie masz konta zarejestruj się!
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.