Dziś nas odwiedzili:
twardy1313, figo73, daizor, -julius-, topolski, piotrus190211, jar751, angelo1969, lepper, wotar, pipipiotr, Bartekn90, jedrek00711, bil, RUFO, igi2, buku54, jusia266, akak1, rysiek975, pepik11, EdiMar, jerry1013, sknera, biggreg, Tomciu78, apochec, weglownia, ahagner, bodekk2, iruss3, kosior1981, xard2906, miesniak, Manias01, andjey, bodek63, gawron.1983, symoni2008, kurosumi, losio1, MIREK11111, Erik, djlemur, 1marek1, Gotti1981, virginiaa, Auto-Lux, Ashigari, mp3de, galois, Svilesis, EFBOT, eljej7, and20, Zakapior77, marcinb1989, laurencjo44, fox57, narkusdwa
Pokaż wszystkie tagi:
Pokaż wszystkie tagi
Wejścia na Vorek.pl z:
NABÓR NA STANOWISKO
Windows XP Professional 32-bit Black Edition (2011/ENG) | 687 MB
* This Windows XP was tested on a Intel Pentium 4 1,2 GHz Laptop and on a Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz Laptop.
* Unattended Installation with Prompt repair + Working WGA Keys and Windows Genuine Advantage Crack included and no Windows Activation needed.
* All Official and some Unofficial Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates are included till 2010.4.26.
* Over 200 MB integrated drivers for SATA/ACHI, LAN, WLAN and Chipset (Only the drivers your Computer needs will be saved to your Hard disk drive).
* It's possible to install this Windows XP on a USB 2.0 flash drive or USB 2.0 Hard disk drive.
* A lot of Windows XP settings have been already set.
* Booting and Running is a little bit faster than a standard Windows XP, because some worthless Windows XP Files and Programs are removed and all Windows XP Updates are slipstreamed.
* After the Windows XP Installation is finished it is possible choose if the Preconfigured Windows XP Settings and the Extra Programs should be implemented, if nothing has been chosen in 60 seconds then the option Yes will be automatically selected.
* This Windows XP is not for Upgrading, you must make a clean installation on a formatted Hard disk drive or Partition.
* Some Virtual Machine Programs will overwrite an important Config file (WINNT.SIF) that will lead to the Extra Programs and Custom Settings not been implemented and you will also be asked to enter a Key. If this happens use a Key from the file "Working WGA Keys.txt" that is on your Burned Optical Disc or open the ISO file with a Program like 7-Zip and AFTER Windows XP has been installed start the file "Auto Setup.bat" in the folder "(Optical Disc)\OEM\RunOnce" so the Extra Programs and Custom Settings can be implemented.
* It is possible to add Extra Programs and Custom Settings by editing the files (Open with notepad) in "(source)\OEM\RunOnce" folder (Use a ISO Editor to do this).
* If you are installing this Windows XP on multiple Computers and want the installation to run full automatically then replace the file (WINNT.SIF) that is in the root of ISO file with the one that is in the "I386" folder of the ISO file (Use a ISO Editor to do this). If you now insert the CD in your CD-ROM drive and press a Key to boot form the CD then it will automatically format your main Hard disk drive and create a new partition and Windows XP will be installed on it. If are using this (WINNT.SIF) file then you will loss the ability to access the Repair and Recovery Console option from the CD.
* If you try to install this Windows XP and your Hard disk drive doesn't get detected or you get a Bluescreen after the first Windows XP loading screen that normally means that the SATA driver for your Hard disk drive is missing, these steps here should help you to fix this problem:
1. If you get a Bluescreen then try to disable the SATA/ACHI option or set the SATA mode to IDE in your BIOS. If Windows XP has been loaded then install your SATA/ACHI driver and now restart your Computer and change your BIOS SATA setting you have done back again.
2. If you get a Bluescreen or your Hard disk drive doesn't get detected, put the SATA driver on a Floppy Disk and use the F6 (Floppy Disk) option that comes up if you have booted Windows XP from the Optical Disc.
3. If you have no Floppy Disk Drive then use nLite at "http://www.nliteos.com" to integrate your SATA Driver directly into the Windows XP source disc. For more infos on how to do this take a look at "http://news.softpedia.com/news/Install-Windows-XP-On-SATA-Without-a-Floppy-F6-47807.shtml".
* If you want to be sure that the integrated SATA driver will work on your Computer then use the Program VirtualBox to test it at "http://www.virtualbox.org" and also don't forget to set the Hard disk drive controller form IDE to SATA.
Infos on how to install Windows XP from a USB Flash drive:
1. Make a new folder on your Hard disk drive and called it "WINXPCD".
2. Open the file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" whit a Zip Program like 7-Zip and extract all the files into the folder "WINXPCD".
3. Delete the folder "[BOOT]" from the "WINXPCD" folder.
4. Go to the folder "\WINXPCD\I386" and open the file "WINNT.SIF" with a text editor and copy this command line to the bottom of the text file:
Command1="SSA /BootINIGenerate /UnrenameFolders /PendingDelete"
5. Now download the Program WinToFlash form the WebSite "http://www.wintoflash.com/home/en/" and install it.
6. Start the WinToFlash Program and the Wizard will now help you to do the rest.
7. Check in your BIOS if the option USB Booting is enabled and if the USB Boot Priority is set above the Hard disk drive.
* If the Preconfigured Windows XP Settings and the Extra Programs are not implemented then go to your USB Flash drive folder "\OEM\RunOnce" and start the file "Auto Setup.bat".
Infos for Newbies:
* Minimum System Requirements is 600 MHz Processor, 256 MB RAM, 4 GB Hard disk Space, Super VGA (800x600) Video Adapter.
* Quick Guide how to install Windows XP new:
1. BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST and then download all the up-to-date Drivers for your Computer.
2. Select in your Burn Program the option for Burning an Image file to a Disc, and select the file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" and Burn the Disc at a slow speed to avoid missing file errors when Windows XP gets installed. If you need a good Burn Program i recommend the free ImgBurn at "http://www.imgburn.com".
3. Go to your Mainboard or Computer manufacturer Website and look if there is a new BIOS update or an extra BIOS for Windows XP, if there is then update it. (This step can be skipped but is not recommended.)
4. Put your burned Windows XP Disc in your Optical Disc Drive and then turn your Computer off.
5. Start your Computer and in a few seconds you should see the text "Press any Key to boot from the CD." if you see this then you should press a Key on your Keyboard. If you don't get this message then you must set in your BIOS the Optical Disc drive Boot Priority above the Hard disk drive.
6. Wait until Windows XP has loaded the drivers then press the "ENTER" Key on your Keyboard and then the "F8" Key and then the "ESC" Key.
7. Now select the Hard disk drive where you want to install Windows XP (Default is "C:\") and press the Key "D" on your Keyboard and then the Key "ENTER" and then the Key "L".
8. Now select the same Hard disk drive again and press the Key "ENTER" on your Keyboard and now select the option "Format the partition using the NTFS file system (Quick)" and then press the "ENTER" Key.
9. Now you need only to install your Up-to-Date Computer Drivers and you are DONE :) If you can't find all the Up-to-Date drivers for your Computer then use the Program RadarSync at "http://www.radarsync.com/software/s176591-radarsync_free_version". But it is not recommended to use programs like this mostly they give you wrong drivers and can mess up your Computer. Better you look what WLAN Card, LAN Card, Sound Card, Graphic Card ... model you have in your Computer and then search in google for the Card manufacturer websites and download the Up-to-Date drivers form there.
* If you are missing same Programs like Microsoft Outlook (LOL) or Microsoft Paint (ROFL) then take a look in the Favorites folder there you will find Website Links to better Programs and a lot more.
* To change the Windows XP Key after Windows XP is installed use the Tool "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" that is on your Burned Optical Disc or open the ISO file with a Program like 7-zip. You can also change the Windows XP Owner and Company with the "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" Tool.
* If you get a virus warning about the file "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" this is normal because all AntiVirus Programs are detecting Key Changers as a virus (Hack Tools).
* If you have a question or a problem use Google or go to this Website "http://www.msfn.org" but don't expect that someone will help you if the solution for your question can be found in 10 minutes in Google or over the forum search.
INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS AND MORE
* 5 new Windows XP Themes: "ChaNinja Style RC5 v1.0" & "Luna Element Black v5.1 + CSS" & "Zune Noir v1.0" & "Windows 7 Colors v1.0" "Disney - It's a Magical World v1.0".
* Same new Website Links in the Windows XP Favorites folder.
* Windows XP Key Changer (Keyfinder v1.51) + Working WGA Keys in a text file.
* TCP/IP Patch: Allows you to have 16777214 (MAX) Half-Open TCP Connections instead of 10.
* Uxtheme Patch: Allows you to use un-signed custom visual styles.
* SFC Patch: Allows you to disable and enable Windows File Protection with a registry key.
* USB 2.0 drive Patch: Allows you to install Windows XP on a USB 2.0 flash drive or USB 2.0 Hard disk drive.
* MassStorage v9.01.
* LAN v10.04.1.
* WLAN v10.03.
Windows XP Updates
* Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929) v5.1.2600.5512.
* Windows Internet Explorer 8.
* Windows Media Player 11.
* Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) v3.6.
* Microsoft European Union Expansion Font Update v1.2.
* Microsoft XML Core Services (KB954430) v4.30.2100.0 SP3 (including KB973685).
* Windows XP Root Certificates Update (KB931125) Version November 2009.
* Microsoft Update Agent & Windows Agent Update v7.4.7600.226.
* Microsoft Update Catalog Web Control v7.4.7057.223.
New Microsoft Windows XP Applications
* Windows XP Powertoy - Alt-Tab Replacement v1.0.
* Microsoft BitLocker To Go Reader (KB970401) v1.0.
* Windows Feature Pack for Storage (KB952013) v1.0.
* Windows XP exFAT file system driver update package (KB955704).
* Windows XP GDI+ Detection Tool (KB873374) v1.
* Windows XP QFEcheck v22.214.171.124.
* Microsoft Windows Rights Management Services Client (KB979099) + SP2.
* Microsoft Windows Browser Choice (KB976002 v5)
* Windows User Profile Hive Cleanup Service v126.96.36.199 beta.
* Windows Genuine Advantage Validation (KB892130) v188.8.131.52 (Cracked).
* Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474) v184.108.40.206 (Cracked).
* 7-Zip v9.13 beta.
* Unlocker v1.8.9.
* SumatraPDF v1.0.1.
* Open Command Prompt Shell Extension v2.0.3.
* HashCheck Shell Extension v2.1.11.
* Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) v6 Update 20.
* Flash Player v10.0.45.2.
* Shockwave Player v220.127.116.116.
* Microsoft Silverlight v4.0.50401.0.
* Microsoft DirectX v9.28.1886 (including DirectX for Managed Code for "Microsoft .NET Framework v1.x").
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v1.1 Service Pack 1.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v2.0 Service Pack 2.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v3.0 Service Pack 2.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v3.5 Service Pack 1.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v4.0.
* Microsoft Visual C-family Runtimes v1,v7,v8,v9 (v2,v3,v4,v5,v6 already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Microsoft Visual Basic Runtimes v1,v2,v3,v4 (v5,v6 already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Windows Vista SP2 USP10.dll file for a greater unicode support (Can't add the Windows 7 one).
* A handful of various requested Runtimes from the internet like Auto-it, Openal ...
REMOVED WINDOWS XP COMPONENTS (Nothing has been removed that could cause System Problems or any Problems with other Software Applications).
* Applications: Address Book, Games, Internet Games, Paint, Pinball, WordPad.
* Multimedia: Images and Backgrounds, Movie Maker, Music Samples, Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder.
* Network: Communication tools, FrontPage Extensions, Internet Information Services (IIS), MSN Explorer, Netmeeting, Outlook Express, Windows Messenger.
* Operating System Options: Blaster/Nachi removal tool, Desktop Cleanup Wizard, Out of Box Experience (OOBE), Security Center, Tour, Zip Folders.
* Drivers: Display Adapters, IBM PS/2 TrackPoint, IBM ThinkPad, Logitech WingMan, Microsoft SideWinder, Scanners, Serial Pen Tablet, Sony Jog Dial, Toshiba DVD decoder card.
* Folders: "(source)\DOCS", "(source)\DOTNETFX", "(source)\SUPPORT", "(source)\VALUEADD", "(source)\I386\WIN9XMIG", "(source)\I386\WIN9XUPG".
* Files: clock.avi, swtchbrd.bmp, yahoo.bmp.
Download Windows XP Professional 32-bit Black Edition (2011/ENG):
Aby zobaczyć ukryty tekst musisz być zalogowany, jeżeli nie masz konta zarejestruj się!
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.