Dziś nas odwiedzili:
robus271, krriss, renka, tankred22, Rad76, jusia266, spoli, mr36, robertini1, ryszardos69, mogo76, Cirrus, robin163, puszek67, wiesiek77, wiesio598, 56narcyz, jurczyna, pepik11, czasnasen1, tedxvs, witol, burdys, ra88, klantor, mirek4321, splittt, jurek50, xxl9, angelo1969, jedrek00711, dalib, roro2, itulec, EdiMar, wotar, iwonaro, smithi, kasi, alex, jpwko, ziuta, romuskat, andjey, aj3154, zibiguzik, bonek1966, TRYZERO, mardra1, slawek 58, jszlom, ruptak, Bartekn90, 123nowy, bardi86, mariusz242, mks, dj.mario, EFBOT, pushbroom, azyl, marloo19tg, mariant, xard2906, victory04, gresiek1, gbur17, just.83, djes82, bogdan85, mlody2205, mp3de, patrykowo1001, ggtomy, adas236, aspekt2004, biznesmen66, kleopatra77, celin, asand60, Trytonik, Svilesis, zxc74, SARCIA, JoXs, pbpbpbpbpb
Pokaż wszystkie tagi:
Wejścia na Vorek.pl z:
NABÓR NA STANOWISKO
Acronis True Image Home 2011 14.0.0 Build 6597 + Plus Pack + BootCD + Addons [EN-RU] | 932 MB
Acronis True Image Home 2011 - a program for complete backup, allowing you to create exact disk images and / or separate partitions directly in Windows without rebooting. Disk image that includes absolutely all of the data, applications and operating systems, can be restored to the hard drive old drive, virus attack or any other fatal errors in software and hardware, even when regular backup files do not help.
Manager Startup Repair
Allows you to start the recovery process even if the system does not boot. Just press F11, and Acronis True Image will automatically recover your computer.
Save disk space by backing up only the necessary files.
Incremental and differential images
allows to significantly accelerate backups by storing only the changes made to the system since the last backup.
Backing up in the background
The process of creating a backup does not interfere with the users.
Allows you to automatically run a backup on the offensive certain period of time, as well as various system events or conditions, such as computer user, his activity or inactivity, etc.
Backing up on a "set it and forget"
Suffice it once to configure the backup settings to further relevant files with valuable information or complete a hard disk created automatically.
Acronis Secure Zone
A special section, the system is not available in normal mode, can be used to store the hard disk image and restore in case of failures.
New in Acronis True Image Home 2011
New user interface - Redesigned user interface and usability enhancements, based on the results ofusability testing, make Acronis True Image Home easier to use than ever before. Predefined backup schemes - Acronis True Image Home offers you predefined backup schemes designed for specific user needs - from a disk space-efficient scheme suitable for users with limited backup storage capabilities to a scheme for those users who need higher security for their data and system. The program offers different backup schemes for disk and file type backups. You just select a scheme and the program automatically manages your backups. In addition, you can create a custom backup scheme which will exactly suit your needs.
Check points - The Acronis Backup Explorer timeline shows Windows and software installation and update dates. Moving your mouse over a check point opens a balloon with information about the update or software. With check points you can check the changes to your system and recover the system to a specificbacked up state.
USB 3.0 support - Acronis True Image Home supports the new USB 3.0 standard. If your motherboard can work with USB 3.0 hard disk drives, you can use the high data transfer speed offered by the new standard to make your backups run much faster.
Enhanced Acronis Nonstop Backup - Now you can use Acronis Nonstop Backup for protecting both partitions and individual files and folders. Protection of individual folders by Acronis Nonstop Backupusually requires much less storage space. In addition, the current version of Acronis True Image Home allows you to use the Acronis Secure Zone as Nonstop Backup storage. This may be desirable for notebook users with a single hard disk drive.
Automatic update notification - By default, Acronis True Image Home will automatically inquire about the availability of a program update at every program start. When an update is available, Acronis True Image Home will offer to download and install it. You can also check for availability of updates manually through the Help menu.
New Backup Explorer - Now you can use the Acronis Backup Explorer's time line for exploring not only Acronis Nonstop Backup and Acronis Online Backup contents, but contents of all other backups as well. Clicking My backups in the main window will show all your backups on the time line. In addition, you can start recovery of disks and partitions right from the time line.
Enhanced scheduler - the completely redesigned scheduler makes scheduling much easier. In eddition, it now allows you to wake up the sleeping / hibernating computer to perform a backup. The "At system shutdown" and "At user logoff" options are now available to users of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Release date: 9-December-2010
New in the build
- Added the Video tour link.
- Added the Bootable Media Creation item on the main page
- Added "Timeout settings" allowing the user to adjust the timing of cancelling operations that would otherwise cancel automatically.
- Backups can now be sorted by name, date of creation or update, type, and size on the Home page.
- Updated kernel in Acronis Rescue Media for better hardware support.
- Updated Windows Libraries support (Windows 7 only).
- Added ability to turn off and on items added by Acronis context menu and file properties
List of fixed issues
- Acronis True Image Home gives the error message "Acronis True Image home is not installed" when trying to update Acronis True Image Home Box Version to the latest build via Liveupdate.
- Windows backup can't be enabled via Windows Control Panel after updating Acronis True Image Home 2011 to the latest build from build no. 5105 (online release).
- E-mail notification doesn't work if the mail server specified in the Notification settings doesn't require authentication.
- Consolidation settings are not saved if the task is edited in a custom scheme.
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 becomes a trial version after upgrading from Acronis True Image Home 2010 and Update to the newest build.
- After upgrading from Acronis True Image Home 2009 or 2010 to Acronis True Image Home 2011 incremental slices are detected as single backups.
- After system recovery, the system backup status is lost and changed to "not backed up yet". The user needs to browse for the backup to fix the issue.
- The backup name is missing from the search results of Nonstop Backup. Therefore, if a user does not see a backup name in a search result, he or she should know that these files are from - Nonstop Backup archives.
- Pre / post commands are not saved if entered without using the Edit button.
- If individual backup versions are deleted through Time Explorer, Acronis True Image Home 2011 does not remove them from HDD and the user has to remove them manually.
- Impossible to add partition to Nonstop Backup after its start.
- Nonstop Backup stops (various issues fixed).
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 does not restart Nonstop Backup automatically after USB-storage has been reconnected.
- Nonstop Backup session stops with the log error "No such interface supported" if there's not enough free space on a storage disk.
- It is impossible to explore inactive storages of Nonstop Backup.
- Computer may hang if it is left unattended with Nonstop Backup running.
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 gives the error message "Insufficient privileges", if you try to change the location or settings of NSB under the Administrator ***.
- Split backups are not deleted from the storage during clean-up.
- File backup fails if the source data is deleted. There is no ability to deselect a non-existing backup source for a backup task.
- Scheduler2 helper service prevents Windows XP from shutting down after using the "At system shutdown" task for the first time and rebooting for the second time after that.
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 doesn't connect to FTP if the user enters the address manually.
- To recover a deleted *** with e-mail messages in the Live Mail, it is necessary to perform two recovery operations.
- "Overwrite file" options in disk recovery options are lost.
- The "Open backup location" button is available for postponed backups but should not be.
- It doesn't matter whether the user unchecks some files inside the folder during restore: Acronis True Image Home 2011 restores the folder with all of its contents.
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 does not remove archives from the disk when you try to delete a backup along with its task.
- Windows Live Mail hangs on startup or displays a corrupted calendar message if Nonstop Backup protection of a system partition is started.
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 crashes when trying to back up a mailbox in Microsoft Outlook 2010 x64.
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 asks for Windows credentials when backing up to a network share without password protection.
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 fails to back up files from a network share with "File or folder '\ \ Server \ share file' cannot be found", if the share was opened in Windows.
Title: Acronis True Image Home 2011
Version: 14.0.0 Build 6597
Platform: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Language: English & Russian
You Can Buy Account Premium Follow My Download Link's
Download Acronis True Image Home 2011 14.0.0 Build 6597 + Plus Pack + BootCD + Addons [EN-RU]:
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.