Dziś nas odwiedzili:
Pokaż wszystkie tagi:
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 480p, 720p, 8211, anal, BDRip, Best, BRRip, Dubbing, DVDRip, FiLM, Final, fuck, Girl, Girls, HDTV, House, LEKTOR, Love, NAPISY, Part, PLDUB, PLSUBBED, Polska, Polski, Portable, Profesjonalny, SiteRip, SUBBED, with, WTOPIONE, XviD
Pokaż wszystkie tagi
Pokaż wszystkie tagi
Wejścia na Vorek.pl z:
NABÓR NA STANOWISKO
Delcam PowerMill 10 SP6 + PowerMill 2010 RC1 + PowerMill 10 SP7 | 417.45 MB
Delcam PowerMILL - package for the preparation of high-control programs for CNC milling machines.This release is a continuation of distribution Delcam PowerMill 1910 SP5 + ext. Software. Features of pills and a full description can be found there.
PowerMILL 2010 RC1 Full 32bit (by SSQ)
1) RC1 - the latest version PM2010 which supports network licensing on the basis of Flex .. In RC2 and then Flex is no longer supported and crowbar on its basis will no longer ...
2) If you have already installed the previous broken-off Delcam FlexLM Server (by SSQ) is a new crowbar to install the old server need only replace delcam.lic and delcam.exe
3) PowerMILL 2010 RC1 Full 32bit can be installed on machines running Win32 and Win64 under
4) The current version of PowerMILL 2010 64bit initially (starting from the first Bethke) is not supported by Flex .. so that the scrap to it (if anyone asks) - NO!
5) This supports crowbar and PM1006 SP6 ..
Addendum: (author eJonny)
Who found this scrap from the shoals of Millom (such as a fall, podvisanie) try to license zakommentit (put before fichey #) or delete the following features
02/06/2010. Distribution has been updated. Added to the distribution PowerMill 1910 SP7. Protection no changes are made.
04/06/2010. Attention! In SP7 manufacturer modifies the project file. The changes concern, in particular, recognized the holes. Therefore, version PowerMill to SP7 can not open the projects of the new format containing information about the recognized holes.
Fixes / improvements made to SP7. In English.
* PowerMILL can now recover data from sessions which crashed even if no project was saved. Data will be always be saved in a temporary directory if no project name has been specified and this data can be recovered when PowerMILL is restarted.
* PowerMILL can continue to read a project even if it finds a corrupt or missing file in the project. If any entity references an entity that that powermill skipped over as a result, then that entity will be invalidated. PowerMILL will display an information log off any files it detected errors with, and any entities that were invalidated as a result.
2. Background Processing
* Toolpaths, Boundaries and Stock Models can now be calculated while the user continues to run PowerMILL. When the Queue button is pressed on the toolpath form processing will start, the icon in the tree will indicate when processing is complete. This is only available with an advanced NC licence.
* Many calculations are able use multi-threading, speeding up calculation by allowing PowerMILL to make full use of multi-core computers.
4. Calculation Speed
* Spiral machining calculates more quickly than in PowerMILL 9.
5. Toolpath Drawing Speed
* Framerates for scenes containing toolpaths, especially larger ones, have been improved. Also, contact point tracks are now selectable.
* The drawing of the "in progress" (pink) toolpath has been optimised so that toolpath calculations will run much more quickly. The more threads the calculation runs in, the greater the effect.
* Less memory is used when toolpaths are calculated, enabling machining to be performed on large models without running out of memory.
7. Graphical User Interface
* A setting on the Import page of the Option Form allows a user to choose the number of Most Recently Used Files
* The Drilling Form now uses the same type of user interface as 2D machining.
* PowerMILL has a new Status Bar.
The Info Toolbar has been removed, along with the information fields on the Tool Toolbar. An improved Status bar has been implemented, which replaces the previous functionality. The Status bar uses the intelligent cursor to display the coordinates, allows workplane activation, hosts the grid and prinCENZURAl editing plane buttons (previously in the curve editor), and allows customisation of the information fields. The Status bar can also display user defined expressions, and will track changes in dependant parameters.
* The block now has a context menu which can be accessed by right clicking on it in the graphics window. However, this menu will only appear if no other entity, such as a toolpath or model, is under the mouse pointer at the same time.
* An option on the toolpath page is available for auto saving projects after every toolpath calculation.
8. Toolpath Verification
* Verification indicates more clearly the kinds of toolpath components that were found to collide or gouge.
9. Surfaces and Model
* The model length is now shown on the Model-> Properties Form
10. Tool Database
* Form and Routing tools can now be saved in the tool database.
* No restrictions exist on the number or type of shank components which can be stored in the tool database.
* Stock material which is not used by any records in the tool database can be deleted from the database.
* A Tool Holder Search Form has been created through which users can search for a holder and apply the selected holder to a specified tool.
* Functionality has been added on the existing Tool Database Search Form to allow the user to choose a holder from the database to use when creating tools from selected records.
* Functionality has been added to allow exporting tool holder data to the database independently.
* Tool User Parameters can now be saved in the Tool Database
11. Expressions and Parameters
* User parameters are now available for toolpaths. These can be added on the Toolpath Notes Form, raised using the right click menu on toolpaths, Edit-> Notes ...
* A conditional if command has been introduced as part of an expression, so for example the following is a valid expression:
if (Tool.Type == 'tip_radius'; Tool.TipRadius; Tool.Diameter)
This will give the value of the Tip Radius for a tip_radius tool, otherwise it will give the value of the tool diameter.
12. Graphical Interaction
* Toolpath start points may now be moved using simple graphical editing. This can be done both on individual segments and groups of segments where a closed cutting path is formed.
Lead and link display may be switched off at any time during the process.
* The short cut keys now work while in a Graphics Mode such as Curve Collection or the Curve Editor.
All the interactive workplane creation options that were part of the Curve Editor have been moved out onto the Status Bar. New modes have been added to allow creation of a workplane with respect to the block or selection. The Zoom to Box functionality now works correctly within special modes such as the Curve Editor or Workplane Creation modes.
* Graphical Block and Feature Editing is now much easier to use.
* The mouse wheel will now zoom centred at the current cursor location. This behaviour is customisable by modifying the resources in the graphics configuration file (dcam / sys / misc / graphics.con).
* Blocks can now be locked to any workplane, not just world space. On the Block Form a new option menu allows the user to choose the coordinate system for the block. Choosing a named workplane locks the block to that workplane.
14. Setup Sheets
* The NC Program statistics variables PD_CutTime and PD_TotalTime can now be used on selected NC programs as well as all NC programs.
* A new variable project.basepath has been added. If the project is C: / programs / myprojects / pmproj then project.basepath is C: / programs / myprojects.
PowerMILL can now read electrodes from a PowerSHAPE archive.
16. Toolpath Selection
* Components on active toolpaths can now be selected at any time without the need to change settings on the options form. Therefore, the Toolpath Selection page has been removed from the Options Form.
17. NC Programs
* In a macro it is now possible to create an NC Program from an active folder of toolpaths using the command
EDIT FOLDER; NCPROGRAM
* The feed and speed for each toolpath is now shown on the NC Program form in the toolpath list.
1. 2D Machining
* Sometimes Curve Profiling would machine the wrong side of the curve.
* 2.5D profile machining no longer produces duplicate tracks.
* In 2D area clearance the profile direction has been corrected.
* A 2D curve profile toolpath can be limited by the real block if the z-axis of the block workplane is parallel or anti_parallel to that of the active workplane. Otherwise, it is limited by the bounding box of the block.
* Area Clearance ordering works more quickly.
* 2D and 2.5D area clearance is now limited by the block even if the block was not created using the active workplane.
* Toolpaths would exist outside the block when the block was locked to the world coordinate system.
3. Rest Roughing
* Some improvements have been made to raceline smoothing.
* A problem which caused a crash when raceline smoothing an offset area clearance toolpath has been fixed.
* The positioning of skim links has improved.
4. Plunge Milling
* The calculation of stepover required for Plunge Milling has been improved.
* It is now possible to use a Contact Conversion Boundary inside a cylindrical block.
* Some spiking has been corrected in rest boundaries.
* Projects containing drilling toolpaths now load a bit more quickly.
* It is now possible to change drilling cycle output on multiple toolpaths.
* Drilling and curve machining may have the gouge checking flag left switched on even if the model is wireframe. If no suitable model exists no gouge checking will be done so the toolpath will be marked with a yellow question mark.
* A secondary clearance value may be entered using the command EDIT DRILL CLEARANCE2. This will be written in the cutfile and can be used for cycles which require a secondary clearance.
7. Corner Toolpaths
* Fragmentation has been reduced on steep portions of toolpaths.
* Fish tails no longer appear on shallow along passes generated with flat-end tools.
* Gaps at grooves and steep shallow junctions have been removed.
* Corner finishing has been improved to make sure no machinable region is missed in slots.
8. Pattern Finishing
* Pattern finishing does not loose part of the toolpath when working with a cylindrical block.
* Spikes due to coincident points do not appear in pattern finishing toolpaths.
9. Constant Z
* Some unnecessary gaps have been removed.
A toolpath can be calculated even if the area to be machined is entirely vertical.
* Fragmentation of the toolpath when it is limited to a boundary is less likely to occur.
* Some improvements have been made to ordering.
* Interleaved constant Z would occasionally hang, this problem has been solved.
* Optimised constant z ordering doesn't fail in the case where the boundary goes outside the block.
10. Flat Machining
* Flat machining would sometimes have produced wavy toolpaths on model edges. This problem has been corrected.
11. Profile Finishing
* Tool axis smoothness has been improved.
12. 3D Offset
* An problem which occasionally caused the mis-positioning of the final segment in a toolpath has been fixed.
* The quality of arcs used to arc fit vertical areas of a toolpath has improved.
* In toolpaths that contain arcs, tiny spans adjacent to larger arc spans are correctly filtered out.
14. Toolpath Verification
* Arcs are retained when toolpaths are split after toolpath verification.
* Toolpaths with small tools and large negative thicknesses can now be verified.
15. Leads and links
* Using straight links with negative thickness and a tip radius tool is now possible without links gouging.
* Unnecessary ramp moves are no longer added when re-calculating the leads and links on a rest roughing toolpath.
* PowerMILL no longer creates unsafe skim links on a toolpath that uses a tool assembly with a gap between its cutter and holder components.
16. NC Programs
* The Reset Tool Numbers button can now be used to set the numbers back to their original values after they have been edited.
* Comment strings in Japanse no longer have minus signs removed.
* Very small feed rates are no longer rounded.
17. Cutter Compensation
* CNC Cutter Compensation Full Radius Repair, is now only available for toolpaths from older versions of PowerMILL that used cutter compensation on the machine. That is, area clearance toolpaths that had cutter compensation set to Off, or Protected.
* It is now possible to choose whether the code for tool wear compensation should be the same as the code for full radius compensation.
* Leads were sometimes polygonised when cutter compensation was used. This should not happen now.
* Compensated chamfer toolpaths no longer gouge.
* Small minimum radius values will now be honoured correctly.
* In order for rest machining to work well, a precise knowledge of the relationship on the two tool sizes is needed. Therefore, we believe that cutter compensation should not be available for rest machining toolpaths.
* Machine tool collision checking now works correctly for machines with a fixed head or table.
19. Setup Sheets
* Setup sheet path names can be set even if no project exists.
20. Secondary Monitors
* Flyouts now work correctly when PowerMILL is used with a secondary monitor.
* Holes with a cone at the base can now be detected when recognising holes in the model.
* When multicoloured compound holes are recognised then the resulting hole takes the colour of the largest diameter.
* When a hole is imported as an xml file any dgk model of the same name in the same folder will also be read in. This allows all geometry created by PowerSHAPE to be read with a single command.
22. Tool Database
* Tools with "/" in their names can now be found in the tool database.
* PowerMILL no longer uses increased memory when the same arbitrary block is imported multiple times.
* Macros which contained commands selecting items in lists no longer crash PowerMILL if the form containing the list is not visible.
Version: SP 6 Codebase 1,117,242 (PM10) and 184.108.40.206.1129201 (PM2010)
Compatible with Vista and Seven: total (x32 and x64)
System requirements: PowerMILL 2010 running on the same hardware as the PowerMILL 10. Multi-core computers give a significant boost in speed calculations.
Language: English Russian
Aby zobaczyć ukryty tekst musisz być zalogowany, jeżeli nie masz konta zarejestruj się!
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.