Dziś nas odwiedzili:
Jerry-Kot, kongro, MARTEX01, karat, kolektyw8, damian797, danix20, dario66, BoloLVII, wytaczarz44, Trytonik, lukaszek17, PAKO1970, pychu007, splittt, krynio1508, Stan14, madzik7470, przemo_geremi, adamo, GunHead, orlandoblum, Uszka2001, grzesiek___16, Daniel 82, voytex2, ryba2010, lauratcv, kojot, posejdon, aalkoholic, xcess, Hanys57, krzysztofko, zorki3333, tomaszo1948, perez_2, secundus, mysliwyk, jarecki500, rafgraf, elwro, jupkeennss, janek1888, sypki7, margaretka62, Vanisz, paweł1992, dulo123, pentor, wlodek79, nowako22, Painkiller212, glut1510, Lorenz, chudy93, pancerniak, raabartek, wow69, usnik, Benton, wojtasg, geniusloci, akak1, maciej1900, mariog1909, Tumek73, matey777, spoli, ellah, bagum, ramzes542, parowens, andrzej2211, GREGORHIT, vorek6108, pitereku, harcmistrz, wasyl75, kudek01, weglownia, Fedor11, mondia, cukierek-85, jusuw, pietiak77, jano666, werwe, P9N7, DANIEL_WOROSZKO, mlody2205, patrykowo1001, waclaw, vonanna, jeak, ptaszek1, pionek21, gizdus, grzesiekswdn86, ralf1976, serrafus, lukasz10051, mariant, drls1989, jacolcom, filesdark, oartu, Patrico24, scorpions793, Beno182210, papay100, rumak83, bardi86, bokser123, MIREK11111, aspekt2004, adam1neo, ARTUROSE, piwosz_m, krepel, tadeuszo7, kamyk70, Grad13, porwichp, zet25, mach12, wawa998, bartecki7, adikos34, Cirrus, Rododendron123, Savicz, kleopatra777, joop47, wotar, grzesiek53, apochec, bazyk, majordom777, arkadiusz271, jaco013, andy08, Irek783, mariuszfor73, ASTERGO, duch48, czasnasen1, Finder, tat4, Manias01, misiu1185, robaczio9, Gabu, zawer01, pupilek, foch5r, jace11, LeoMarkus, amfetaminka, mrozek8, jano28, 1bolo1, robertini1, marecki2017, ijorgu, Zelwik, mundi718, renka, edetka, bart85, slay25, robin163, kamelot2012, basti1960, Romal1, Marek.b58, Lune, krriss, balanga11, zibim, jusia266, willi1953, mr36, pipipiotr, drenn1, Ambasadoor70, RUFO, tomaszek24, tedxvs, weenzer, marecki43, angelo1969, symoni2008, SARCIA, pawlorka, elasuc, ryszardos69, jedrek00711, baraxx, Bartekn90, xard2906, pepik11, cmychor, andjey, dariusz1972, spot2302, Pafelek1, EdiMar, kasi, alex, wojtaszek13, przemograf, jszlom, topikos, wiesio598, ziuta, brovarek123, jpwko, rob1234599, mariusz242, mardra1, 123nowy, buku54, cam_23, iwonaro, pendent, mks, dorkasevi, wiesiek77, and20, mirus12, ralf100, Kamirllo105, bodo67, aj 1971, fox57, Ashigari, wisior72, DeejayMalec, mp3de, rdsxfi, 77vito77, virginiaa, EFBOT, Koper_ti, jarek861029, gargamel_50, puedros57, gbur17, gresiek1, Fryta128, anetpio, Creative, momo1410, narkusdwa, Svilesis, adox80, biznesmen66, pbpbpbpbpb, tobi180
Pokaż wszystkie tagi:
Wejścia na Vorek.pl z:
NABÓR NA STANOWISKO
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes - Premium Edition v126.96.36.199 (PC/2010/Multi2)
Language: Eng, Ger | PC | Developer: Silent Dreams | Publisher: Silent Dreams | 603 MB
Genre: Strategy / RPG
Grotesque Tactics combines the features and cliche?s of Western and Asian console role playing games (such as Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics) and provides an highly addicting and entertaining change to the current more serious role playing titles. To protect the kingdom from the merciless cult The Dark Church which has murdered all heroes and knights you will have to hire dubious soldiers and rescue jealous maidens who will follow you into combat as your groupies. Up to 10 heroes are deployed in tactical battles to take on the Dark Church with their special abilities.
The developers of Grotesque Tactics are deeply focused to bring across the fascination of the Strategy RPG genre known through more serious titles such as Heroes of Might and Magic, Jagged Alliance or King's Bounty.
On the side Grotesque Tactics throws a lot of dialogues and a grand story in your face mimicking the whole RPG genre in a most humorous way including numerous side blows towards Oblivion, Final Fantasy or Lord of the Rings. Grotesque Tactics is funny with a great plot and gives you a tactical challenge to remember.
tactical turn-based battles with lively animation;
ironic scenario with well-developed atmosphere, which RPG fans another thousand years would compose ballads;
huge, perfectly legible and very vicious bosses;
funny dialogues in the style of Contingency "Monkey Island", by which a genre comes a new face.
Turn based tactical battles with humorous animations not seen in any RPG
Distinctive party members such as the arrogant Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty Vampire Solitaire, the sweet but hot-tempered Angel Angelina and many more
Gorgeous village landscapes and dark, sinister dungeons
Scantily dressed maidens to be freed from the grasp of merciless monsters
Enormous, highly detailed and very angry end bosses
Classical RPG elements: quests, treasures, trade, leveling up and out Ź fitting a party of unique heroes
Enjoyable multiple choice dialogues and conversation puzzles in the style of classic adventure games, such as Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion
* In chess, a Grotesque is a problem or endgame study which features a particularly unlikely initial position, especially one in which White fights with a very small force against a much larger black army. Grotesques are generally intended to be humorous.
- optimized english language texts (from an us native writer)
- trinigy vision engine update to 7.6.24, may improve stability (depends on DirecX SDK February 2010, you may need a local directx update)
- optional code for positioning hardware cursor (better results on lower framerates)
- performance improvements in quest- and dialog-system (fixes cyclic fps drops)
- config tool: added background music
- config tool: added windowed option
- config tool: added disable intro-videos option
- config tool: removed tahoma font dependancy (fixes a crash on some machines)
- fixed a bug where pressing escape in the option menu the first time would mess up the menu system
- clamped the mouse speed to 0.1 (thus the cursor does not freeze any more if you set the slider all to the left)
- more error outputs if the gfx hardware does not meet the requirements
- charmed chars are auto-uncharmed if game goes into explore mode (fixes misc potential quest deadlocks)
- camera: iso move speed has been increased
- camera: height angles have been changed to avoid level collisions
- necessary release files are now copied into the related MyDocuments folders (write access is required, otherwise an error occurs)
- alternate improved exception handling with the option to send debug reports anonymously
- fixed a bug where you could not attack anymore after a levelup
- fixed a bug where the conversation would not continue if the related partners were out of processing range
- changed chocochicks fraction to friendly in order to avoid some movement deadlocks
- changed fraction of three soldiers in riverwind in order to avoid a movement deadlock situation
- dawnclaude is set to invisible before he joins the party (otherwise it was possible to kill him in advance)
- fixed a tooltip for dawnclaude not showing up
- added cheats (tba later)
512 MB RAM
Aby zobaczyć ukryty tekst musisz być zalogowany, jeżeli nie masz konta zarejestruj się!
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.
Użytkownicy z rangą Gość nie mogą dodawać komentarzy.